Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pure Savagery


Dear Journal,

I think it was interesting that Ralph and Piggy "left early" because I distinctly remember them jabbing me in the circle chanting "kill the beast, cut it's throat, spill it's blood". Now that I am dead they claim that they weren't a part of it. Samneric say the same thing. Well I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to be involved in a murder. They were in a savage mood, it was dark and rainy, I was crawling. It was almost an accident, but it wasn't really. They knew what they were doing but they were almost in a trance, chanting that eerie phrase. It's all so savage, so disgusting.


Jack and his tribe weren't as taken aback at what they'd done. They tied up poor Wilfred and Roger beat him the day after I died! They did make excuses though, saying " the beast disguised itself" and "we couldn't have killed it". So disgusting, so horrible. They didn't even grasp the magnitude of what they'd done. They murdered me, an innocent being, after I had done nothing wrong.

Now the night after I was murdered, Jack plans to go to the other tribe's camp and steal some fire or a fire starter. He takes Maurice and Roger, the biggest and most evil big'uns besides Jack himself. They plan to paint their faces, sneak through the forest, and attack while the others are sleeping. As you can tell they are going a bit batty.

They sneak into camp, but Ralph and Piggy are awake. Jack steps right outside their shelter and says "Piggy, where are you Piggy". Then everyone gets into a fight and Ralph starts punching everyone because it's dark. He eventually ends up punching Eric, a member of his own tribe, which shows that we are all evil. Jack also steals Piggy's glasses so he can start a fire. Savagery is getting out of control on this island.

No comments:

Post a Comment