Tuesday, February 2, 2010

In Class Writing Response

Dear Diary,
Normandy in the spring is lovely. Our little cottage is gorgeous, and Hugh is doing fine, as always. I never do get much work done. There is always something that distracts me. Sometimes it is the people walking outside, sometimes the birds. Today, while looking at the windowsill, something caught my attention. It was a spider. Not a small one, it was quite large actually. She was a Tengenaria. She was beautiful, for a spider. I called her April.
April had many, many neighbors. Marty lived above April, Curtis and Paula. Then next to her were Russell, Linda, Big Tommy, and some little thing, I called it Leslie. The spiders were becoming my friends or you could say family. I wanted to take care of them. There were many things I could do, but I decided to feed them, I would catch flies in the corner in a jar. I would shake them up, get them dizzy, and release them to the spiders.
Italic

No comments:

Post a Comment